We remain open and continue to accept reservations via our website. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the unforeseen challenges that Covid-19 brings, our way of life has changed dramatically over the past few months. The safety and well-being of our guests and team members remain our top priority. At Getfam Hotel & Spa, in addition to existing procedures, we have put in place new and enhanced initiatives to ensure your safety, health, and comfort when you decide to stay with us.
Unwind in a Safe Environment. Because we care.
These new health practices and guidelines have been provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Ministry of Health (MOH):
- Our staff are being trained in enhanced cleaning routines and equipped with the appropriate PPE for their protection.
- All hotel areas are sanitized/ disinfected maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- All food is provided by our hotels kitchen which is sanitized and disinfected regularly.
- Room service is available 24 hours daily and offers a full variety of international and Ethiopian dishes and delivered as per the approved health guidelines and protocol.
- Housekeeping services are provided upon request.
- The front desk is available 24 hours daily to look after all our guests’ needs and requirements.
- The hotel’s security at the main entrance and staff entrance ensure all visitors and staff entering the hotel premises are being hand sanitized and are subject to temperature checks.
- The local Ministry of Health has determined the quarantine period to be 14 nights at the present time which is under review regularly.
- A hand sanitizing dispenser is placed next to the breakfast buffet in order for all guests to sanitize their hands before helping themselves to the buffet.
- All public washrooms are now equipped with soap dispensers powered by sensors, water tabs and hand dryers.
- All hotel’s public areas are continuously being sanitized as per WHO, CDC and MOH standards and guidelines.
- The entire hotel is a non-smoking zone.
- The Ministry of Health’s doctor is available daily conducting regular health checks for each guest as required.
- A Health certificate will be provided to each guest by the local medical ministry of health, after having completed a final Covid-19 test and found negative, prior to any room transfer or before eventual check-out.
We hope the above will give you peace of mind and renewed trust in our hospitality. When the time is right for you to stay with us, we will be here ready to extend our usual warm and friendly service. Until then, stay safe. We look forward to welcoming you soon.